GVFRS operates from three stations located throughout our district.
|Station 1 is the original “fire house” for GVFRS and has been located in the same location on main street since 1946. The latest addition, completed in 1992, provided more than double the station’s truck capacity and at least 3 times the meeting and training room space. Station 1 houses 3 engines, a 95′ Tower, 1 medium rescue, and 2 medic units.|
|Station 4 is located in the Harcum area of Gloucester. In February 2000, we dedicated the new station 4 to replace the older 2 car garage that was used to house 2 engines. The new station holds 2 engines, 1 brush truck, a medic, and a boat and has complete living quarters for six. Station 4 is also home to the Middle Peninsula Regional Fire Training Center.|
|Station 6 is located in the Sassafrass section of Gloucester and was built in 1989. The station is home to 1 engine, 1 brush truck, a 3000 gallon tanker, and 2 medic units. The station has living quarters for 6 and hosts our fire convention grounds.|