The Gloucester Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squad, inc Junior Rescue
Annual Blood drive, in Memory of Sean McNulty, Jr, will be held on
Friday, October 13, 2017
1:00pm to 7:00pm
Station 1, 6595 Main Street
Benefits of Donating
- It feels great to donate!
- You get free juice and delicious cookies.
- It’s something you can spare – most people have blood to spare… yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone’s hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
For more information about donating blood, visit the Red Cross Donating Blood web site.
- On 9/17 at 11:40 a.m., GVFRS responded to a vehicle fire - On 9/17 at 11:40 a.m., GVFRS responded to a vehicle fire on John Clayton Memorial Highway, upon arrival, the vehicle was fully involved. 3 engines and 11 personnel responded to extinguish the fire.
- Weekly Call Summary September 3 – 9, 2017 - Gloucester Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squad, Inc. responded to the following calls between September 3 and 9, 2017: 56 Medical Calls 4 Motor Vehicle Collisions 6 Fire Alarms 2 Structure Fires 1 Landing Zone 1 Power Pole Fire
- Weekly Call Summary August 27 – September 2, 2017 - GVFRS responded to the following calls for the week of August 27th to September 2nd: 63 Medic Calls 16 Motor Vehicle Collisions 2 Fire Alarms 1 Public Assist 1 Power Line Fire 1 Mutual Aide to Lower King & Queen for a structure fire
- Weekly Call Summary August 13 – 26, 2017 - The following totals are the call volumes for GVFRS from the date of August 13th, through August 26th, 2017: 121 Medic Calls 17 Motor Vehicle Collisions 3 Fire Alarms 3 Landing Zones 2 Burn Complaints 1 Public Assist 1 Mutual Aid to AVFRS 1 Brush Fire 1 Dryer Fire 1
- Weekly Call Summary Aug 6 – 12, 2017 - The weekly call volume for GVFRS from August 6th to 12th: 59 Medic Calls 7 Motor Vehicle Collisions 1 Brush Fire 1 Elevator Emergency 1 Structure Fire 1 Landing Zone
- Weekly Call Summary July 30 – August 5, 2017 - The weekly call volume for GVFRS from July 30th to August 5th, 2017: 59 Medic Calls 12 Motor Vehicle Collisions 4 Fire Alarms 1 Landing Zone 1 Public Assist 1 Smell of Gas in a Structure 1 Smell of Smoke in a Structure 1 Burn Complaint 1 Missin Person
- Weekly Call Summary July 23 – 29, 2017 - Gloucester Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squad, Inc. responded to the following calls between July 23rd and 29th, 2017: 56 Medic Calls 10 Motor Vehicle Collisions 5 Fire Alarms 2 Public Assists 1 Landing Zone 1 Smell of Smoke in Structure 1 Lawn Mower Fire 1 Boater Emergency
- Weekly Call Summary July 16 – 22, 2017 - Gloucester Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squad, Inc. responded to the following calls between July 16th and 22nd, 2017: 60 Medic 5 Motor Vehicle Collisions 3 Fire Alarms 2 Public Assist 2 Landing Zones 2 Smoke in Structure 1 Structure Fire 1 Brush Fire 1 Down Power Line 1 Mutual Aid
GVFRS offers American Heart Association CPR and First Aid classes throughout the year at no cost to members of our community.
Classes are offered to the public periodically. Please check our CPR Class page or contact email@example.com.
- September 20, 2017 7:00 pmEMS Company Training
- October 16, 2017 7:00 pmCompany Fire Training
- October 18, 2017 7:00 pmEMS Company Training
- November 15, 2017 7:00 pmEMS Company Training